*Wages are based on average rates and may be impacted by facility budgets and seasonality and may include a combination of taxable and non-taxable earnings and reimbursements.
* 30 bed
Medical and Surgical Orthopedic, Spine and Trauma Unit (W2). This unit and
program is the 2020 recipient of the Orthopedic Surgery Excellence Award by
Healthgrades. You will find anything
orthopedic on this unit including post-surgical Total Joint Replacement
patients and as well as patients who suffered orthopedic or spine injuries
from an accident. This is a very fast
paced unit requiring a high level of energy.
We are seeking nurses who can inspire and motivate their patients all
while seeking to provide the highest quality, safest, and most effective care
possible for their patients. Very traveler friendly environment as travel
nurses are treated as a core member of the team.
* Patient ratios are acuity adjusted with a typical ratio of 1:6
* Orthopedic or trauma specialty certification is a plus.
* 36/48 Schedule
* Floating/flexing of traveler will follow current hospital policy. Please include on the confirmation.
* Traveler must live outside of a 100 mile radius of the hospital service
* 16 hours of nonbillable orientation. Please include on the
* Hospital can flex off/cancel one shift biweekly without a financial penalty if there is a decrease in
census. Please include on the