*Wages are based on average rates and may be impacted by facility budgets and seasonality and may include a combination of taxable and non-taxable earnings and reimbursements.
Emergency nurses must have the ability to handle a wide spectrum of medical conditions, maladies, and injuries. Able to handle situations and multi-task efficiently and skillfully while at the same time giving premium care to the patient. Must be able to assess and treat quickly, especially during the onset of acute illness or trauma. Supervise the staff on the acute care floor and provide guidance.
1. Graduate of an accredited school of nursing.
2. 2 years experience as an Emergency Room Nurse.
3. Current licensure in good standing in the state of California.
4. ACLS, PALS, and CPR certification mandatory. Need to have TNCC within one year of hire date.
5. Ability to work with others at all levels within the organization, and collaborate effectively.
6. Above-average interpersonal, problem-solving, and written and oral communication skills.
7. Must be a team player to all departments, confidential of sensitive data, respectful of all other staff members, considerate of other peoples time, and accountable for work output.